Detailed install instructions are given in the user manual. In short:
1. Download FluoBacTracker from our download page.
2. If not already installed on your computer, download ImageJ from the ImageJ download page and install it.
3 . Copy Fluo_Bac_Tracker-x.x.x-y.jar to the ImageJ/Plugins directory.
4. Open ImageJ. If need be, adjust :
- the number of processors and memory available in Edit/Options/Memory & Threads. We recommend at least 4 Threads and 2000 Mb memory
- the java version in Edit/Options/Compiler. FluoBacTrackers needs Java1.6 or higher
5. Launch FluoBacTracker with Plugins/FluoBT.
A video tutorial for FluoBacTracker basics is available here. We strongly advice new users should take a look at the tutorial as an initiation.
A user manual is downloadable here.
We provide a couple of simple and short example movies that can directly be used as an application of the tutorial and manual :
- A short movie (5 frames, approx 70 cells, no division)
- A longer movie (10 frames, max 4 cells, with divisions).
- A real case (92 frames, max 200+ cells).